Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 9 months ago

inhaled a chocolate chip?

hey, so i was drinking a drink with chocolate chips in it and with my last couple of sips i sucked in to see if i could get anything and a tiny chocolate chip felt like it went down my throat while i was inhaling. i didn’t cough or anything it just felt it. is this bad should i be worried? i don’t feel anything wrong

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    You didn't inhale a chocolate chip - you swallowed it. If you had inhaled it, it would have gone down your wind pipe, and you would be having a coughing fit.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

    You're fine

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Sathi
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    If it went down your windpipe, you’d have coughing fits. You swallowed it. No worries.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    If you don't feel anything wrong, then you should be just fine.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

    no it just means you swallowed it whole. you can do this with other foods like yogurt and thats how you drink water

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.