Does the bank charge you money if you spend money from your bank account/credit card?

I have credit debit card and my dad told me they charge me money if I spend my money with my card I hate it man.

If you use a credit card and do not pay it in full every month you do pay interest.

No, they do not.

NO. They shouldn't. Normal cards do not charge the consumer. They DO charge the business.

• Tavy

Your Dad is talking rubbish.

It takes money away from your checking account. There shouldn’t be any other fees like interest since the bank only lets you spend what you have. You can’t spend more than you have.

If you use the card at another bank’s atm then you might be assessed an additional fee.

• Judy

If you spend money on a credit and and don't pay he monthly statement in full, they'll charge interest otherwise no.

Change banks if that’s the case. That’s a shít policy.