Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why are many people so judgemental towards Libras?

As a Libra myself, I notice that most libras are being judged by many people, and I don't know what the reasons are for that. People like to talk about Libra's bad traits and always try to find Libra's flaws. Why don't they mind their own business instead of judging and analyzing a zodiac sign? Beside that, not every Libra in the world is the same. They also judge Libra's appearance and whenever they see an unattractive Libra female, they proudly say "I am prettier than the Libra women I've seen". What the f*ck!! Why do people like to compare themselves to Libras and always judge Libras in terms of looks, personality, intelligence, etc? They don't do this to other zodiac signs as much as they do this to Libras. Btw, I am NOT complaining, I'm just curious and I want to know why people prefer to analyze Libras a lot more than other zodiac signs, tbh I don't understand why.

Because astrology is stereotypical clap-trap.

Libra’s don’t care if people are judgmental towards them. At least I don’t care.

A Libra.

Maybe it has something to do with being exalted in Saturn, which is the planet dealing with tough luck. But I cannot personally relate to this though, from my personal experience Libras are often the judgmental ones.

• Butterfly4 weeks agoReport

Libras usually avoid criticizing other people and they prefer to keep their opinion to themselves only. If you like to criticize other people, that means you are judgemental.

Ur Stale

You're Butterfly the cancer hiding behind anonymous who fakes like she's a libra. Following her own question. Real libras don't give a zhit. This is the place for all no lifers to make zhit up and say whatever they want about every sign. No one cares even if they tried.

Cancers need a life. Your lonely life as a troll is a huge fail

Source(s): An actual Libr♎
    • Butterfly4 weeks agoReport

@SharexCare: you also often judge Libras by saying Libras like drama all the time, that is a judgement, isn't it?

Sorry but Scorpio obessed people talk sh*t about but thier are some that are fascinating by the Scorpio sign. I'm Scorpio and me I were don't care and you should not care if people sh*t about your sign THEY DONT KNOW YOU so do care and never if some talk **** sign cause I love sign and you should to. And don't worry about your flaws because everybody has flaws But take pride because people tell me lm wierd and that true and I express it. When l hear somebody say 'Scorpio are evil' I laugh because I love sign and I know that not true. Because your sign don't tell you who you are thats is up you. And I find when people bad about my sign they are just fascinated by Scorpio sign. I be like hey throws away your iPhone because if you think Scorpio are bad why have a Apple products because Tim Cook a Scorpio.

Just learn to love you sign I do and especially your self because not all Gemini are two faced, not all Leo are attention seeker and not all Libra are fake.

Libra is the sign of ******* judgement and beauty though 🤔

it is good to understand the people you are gonna live the rest of your life with, for others I can think why ......

You are libra and you are judging people that many people are judgemental towards libra

Why do you accept astrology at all? Didn’t pass your science classes in school or are you completely ignoring them?

Astrology is a first cousin to racism and sexism. Demand strong evidence before committing to belief.

• As a Libra myself, I notice that most libras are being judged by many people, and I don't know what the reasons are for that. People like to talk about Libra's bad traits and always try to find Libra's flaws. Why don't they mind their own business instead of judging and analyzing a zodiac sign? Beside that, not every Libra in the world is the same. They also judge Libra's appearance and whenever they see an unattractive Libra female, they proudly say "I am prettier than the Libra women I've seen". What the