What is your dream job?

Actor and movie director or producer. Writer/set builder.

• -_-4 weeks agoReport

Good writers don't go to Hollywood any more, too much government influence.

Honestly I don't think there's anything I'd want to do 8 hours/day 5 days/week for the rest of my life. Even the things I'm passionate about that I do in my spare time I'd get bored of doing them for that long. My dream job would be one where I work just one day per week and I could choose the day and hours, or I could make up the hours throughout the week as I please.

To be a writer. That would be ideal.

• -_-4 weeks agoReport

Don't go to Hollywood, too much corruption and government influence.

I want to be an singer,a dancer,and an actress

• C

Whatever it was Servalan was supposed to be doing. Kudos if you get the reference.

I'm doing it!

Chef at a four star restaurant or sewer inspector (tie).

I want to get paid by giving advice to people at least $300 an hour.  If I talk at least 2 hour, I make $600 per person.   I think that is a consulting job?  not aiming to be a psychologist who deals with mental disorder. 

To be an astronaut.

• Lôn

Sarah Smart's gynaecologist.