What kind of bug is this?

I found this in my bed.. been getting bites. Doctor said it’s scabies but this makes me think otherwise? 

• Edna

It looks like a small tick to me.

Your doctor didn't say "it" was scabies. Scabies is a contagious skin condition caused by a small mite. .The mite lays eggs in human skin, which hatch and grow into adult mites. Symptoms and signs of scabies include generalized intense itching;

A tick might just possibly cause the skin condition called scabies; but the tick isn't scabies.

Looks like a bed bug to me

You mean this bug right here looks exactly like the one you're showing me it's a tick!

ITS HARD TO SEE WELL BUT MAY BE A YOUNG ROACH ???

• oikoσ

Looks like a tick to me. Hard to be sure.

• kelvin

well hate to be the one too say it as i am dealing with the same problem and you have bedbugs and you need too call an exterminator immediately and your doctor is an idiot

• In

Scabies is caused by the Sarcoptes Scabiei mite, so if pets are in the house the doctor might not have been too far off on his guess.

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/scabies/index.html