Do you ever think a suicide operation will be an option in hospitals In the future?

Where you can legally go to the hospital and pay for them to kill you? I mean, why not? Abortion is legal, why can’t a suicide operation be legal? 

An operation to kill you NO. Medically assisted suicide actually is legal in some jurisdictions, but not by surgery.

A suicide operation? A failed surgery? No, I never think that.

• adam9 months agoReport

Who said anything about a failed surgery?

Why would you need the hospital? Why not just do it at home to save money?

No clue what that means but I have to do it again soon and I will be there in the morning

• Judith

I am not the least bit surprised that this gem came from "Pearl Ls boyfriend." An example of her logic: "I performed cricothyroidtomy on somebody who can't breathe but died anyway. I buried it in an abandoned cemetery. I don't feel any remorse? Pearl L "well, at least you tried to save them"

• Bill-M

Already is an option here in Australia. Assisted Suicide. The Hospital Staff set up the injection and you push the button. Must be under certain conditions. Must have a Terminal D.

• Manny

Yes, it's called "euthanasia." But the thing is that it's gonna need so much legal paperwork that it'll weed out the spur-of-the-moments to those who actually wish to die.

I mean, most likely if ever implemented, it'll only apply to those with an incurable illness that brings them great suffering.

I see nothing wrong with it's existence. I know I will never use it because I value being alive above all else. But it isn't about me, because not everyone feels the same way I do.

Source(s): I mean, you can only measure the freedom of a society by how they handle what they don't agree with.
    • Manny

I said most realistically. Maybe they can find a subclause of some kind. Maybe be diagnosed with some kind of depression that's legally sound to essentially circumvent it…

If I wanted to die, I would end life support.

And that my friend is where we are heading. As people turn their back on God and seek the foolishness of other men, government run suicide will be part of the "medicare for all" benefit.