my dad walked in on me in the shower i-?

ok hello. so this was the ONE time i forgot to lock the door & he ends up walking in on me. anyways i don’t remember what happened but i said something & he left. i’m embarrassed as hell & i don’t know what to do pls help thanks <3

y'all annoying talking ab troll questions i have better things to do with my life then to sit here and lie ab this and at the time i was vv embarrassed and had no idea how to have a conversation w/ him yeah i get they are common on here but damn ma not everything is. anyways i'm over it were gucci now and have a nice day pls drink water and take care of yourself and stream love yourself: answer ok bye

Not the end of the world. I am sure he was as embarrassed as you felt and feels as uncomfortable talking about it. Try to forget it. If you need to break the silence with your dad, just smile and say you will remember to lock the door.

• zipper

You already did all you can do except tell pop your sorry for the mishap!

• B

troll would ask this question, and always lock the door behind you to avoid this.

• sian4 weeks agoReport

Why do boys think it's not important? Just cos they don't have bodies anyone would WANT to see!

I hope you wasn't masturbating, that would be embarrassing.

That’s just wrong

• e9601:

Get over it. There are far worse things that could happen to you then this.

"Murphy's Law"

'If anything can go wrong it probably will, at the worst possible time'.

Hence the reason it doesn't matter how many times you lock a bathroom door,

leave it unlocked ONE time & odds are somebody's gonna Open it!

So your Dad saw you naked but there's no need to worry because odds are he won't go blind,,

Get Over it!

First of all within the confines of most showers you either have a shower curtain or shower doors that conceal your body..

Surely your father was involved in changing your stinky, s***** diapers when you were a baby and saw your butt and whatever more times than he cared to remember! So what is the big deal now? He is your father not your kid brother

But to be honest I don't believe for a second that you are a girl.. You are most likely a troll boy hiding behind female names/accounts looking for attention and responses to your childish garbage

• sirjester099

I don't understand what you expected to get with the feedback.Are you hoping that people tell you that your father is a perv? A creep for walking in on his daughter? How old are you anyway? Get over yourself! I can assure you that you have nothing your father wants! But I'm sure you think you do...

accidents happen, i would just forget about it

Just laugh a little when you see him and say, "Sorry about that." He'll probably say, "Me too," and that will be the end of it. These kinds of things happen every now and again over the course of a lifetime.