Is it 30 when you stop being a twenage?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

I will take this.  Ok,  this is 10-12 close to being thirteen, ages 13-19 are teens.

That is if you mean to spell tween, and if you really want to know.

30 is a time when most start to realize they need to act responsibly as an adult.

If you are just being sarcastic some people never grow up completely in their head.

I wonder if you are a kid asking, some say it starts at 8 and preteen means before you are a teen. A  12 yr old should be able to fit in with a teen 13 or 14, if you are 10 or 11 a play friend of 13 is it might be ok depending.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on your background, perhaps you didn't have a childhood, or you were abused, perhaps you come from poverty, abandonment, maybe even all three. Growth/healing can not be labeled a number.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Unless you are the age of 13-19, you are not a teen anymore.

• 1 month ago

i think its around 18 yrs old when you stop being a teenager

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

WTF? This makes NO sense whatsoever. What in the world is a twenage? Do you mean to ask 'When do you stop being a teenager?' If so, that answer would be when you hit age 20. By age 30 you should have your sh*t together, as you are way past being a child or a teen. If you cannot self support by that point in time, then you are not considered a productive member of society.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.