Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Messing up a game show, what would happen if we did this prank?

On wheel of fortune, you usually know the solution to the puzzle before a contestant actually solves it, because they either say they want to solve the puzzle or keep spinning the wheel in an effort to pick up more money.

Suppose that me and like ten other guys got tickets to a taping of wheel of fortune, but we all entered seperatly, sat seperately, and from that point on pretended like we don't know each other.

In an order decided on ahead of time, we take turns screaming out the answer to the puzzle the second it becomes obvious, forcing them to constantly nullyfy the puzzle and start a new one. Each time that happens security would obviously eject the guy that yelled out the answer, but each time there would be another unknown person in the audience whose turn it is to blurt out the answer.

And puzzle after puzzle, the great puzzle solving prank continues, until finally, HOURS later, we've all been removed.

So we constantly ruin puzzles forcing them to start a new one, all the while Pat Sajak is thinking "Oh great, this is gonna be a long day!"

Lol what would come of that?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You would be sued as a group for damages. And the cost of a day's taping would astound you.

• 1 month ago

quote: "...entered seperatly, sat seperately..."

And you think you'd know the solution to the puzzle before others? Try to master the task of learning to spell first.

• 1 month ago

After the second or third interruption, they'd just remove the entire audience and film the show without any spectators.

• 1 month ago

10 guys? It takes probably 10 minutes to do a puzzle. It wouldn't take that long to kick you all out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What is funny is you think you think this clever & you are just making yourself look stupid. Maybe if you actually climbed out of your mama's basement once and awhile you would learn more in life than just your childish imagination.

• 1 month ago

You'd all get kicked out and banned. Also "hours"? Dude they go through 3 or 4 puzzles easily a show. You'd all be out within 2 hours max, not some 4 or 5 hours like you want to make it sound like. In most likelyhood you'd all be gone within an hour though. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

* * * S P A M * * *

* * * T R O L L * * *

Don't feed the troll.

Reported

* * * S P A M * * *

* * * T R O L L * * *

Don't feed the troll.

Reported

* * * S P A M * * *

* * * T R O L L * * *

Don't feed the troll.

Reported

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They have security. All around the building. The show is taped and the team has it scheduled, down to a science. None of your troll plans are going to work. Ever.

• Duncan1 month agoReport

At least that's how it would work if it were my turn. If I didn't know the answer, and someone blurted it out, and they decided to keep it on that puzzle anyway, I would immediately say: "I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.