Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

This is what SOCIOPATHS do. Remind you of someone currently in power?

Here are 12 of the most common manipulation techniques:

1. Lying

2. Not telling the whole story

3. Frequent mood swings

4. Denial

5. Spinning the truth

6. Minimizing

7. Plays the victim

8. Targets the victim

9. Aggression

10. Diversion

11. Sarcasm

12. Guilt tripping

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I never realised what a good match there was between sociopaths and journalists.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Sounds like Adam Shiff and Pelosi

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Many have some of those traits - but the one with most is Elizabeth Warren, ie Pocahontas aka Lie-of-the-Week Club aka poor persecuted victim aka delusional nutjob.

• JonZ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's the orange-comy-in-chief! It will soon be known as "Little Hand Drumpf Syndrome."

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kevin
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Sounds like what liberals do. But, from the safety of their mother's basement.

• L
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

You have all of the online incel communities, MGTOW and MRAs, and all of the GamerGate 'tards on the right. The whole 'Gamers Rise Up' meme is ripping the p*as out of right wing basement dwellers. 'Cuck the Movie' is about a frustrated loner who turns to online alt-right forums.

• L
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Someone in power? It reminds me of everyone in power.

• not
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Reminds me of most people

• 4 weeks ago

sounds like Obama

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sounds like Trump and his supporters who have adopted many of his sociopathic tendencies.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Oh much like Hilary Clinton did and is still doing? And lets not forget the Democratic candidates running this year

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.