Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

how would you teach your kid to stand up to a bully ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Beat the sh** out of him or her.

Lolz

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If he hits you, tell him to stop it. If he wont stop then tell your parents. If he ends up making you bleed then try not to cry. Dont tell your teacher because you dont want to embarrass yourself. Try to keep it a secret from them, and wait until you get home to tell your parents.

• 4 weeks ago

My advice has always been that if my kid is being bullied, they are to respond with blindingly fast violence.

They are to punch the other kid in the nose and continue punching until the bull is whimpering or they are pulled off the bully.

I told them they might lose the fight or get punished in school, but ultimately, they won't be bullied anymore because my kid will be the kid that fights back.

I told them if they get in trouble, I'd tell the principal I'd punish them and then take them out for an ice cream.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i would just call the police on the bully and let them deal with it

• John
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

No safe room on the street.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Have emotional maturity. Don't give the satisfaction of giving them the reaction of intimidating you that they seek. It starts there. They will move on in the vast majority of cases. Bullies look for and thrive on the weakness of others.

• John
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Boxing and Judo are mixed martial arts. Watch out!

• 4 weeks ago

confront it and involve the authorities

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Treat him with kindness. Let him know people really care. Don't ever give him the choice to fight back because he didn't like the person.

• 4 weeks ago

I told my kids to just look the democrats in the eye, and say "shut up hippie, go take a shower".

Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I wouldn't do that. I would instead send him or her to a martial arts self-defense class and tell him/her to use its lessons as a last resort.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.