I got a wisdom tooth taken out, will I not be as wise now?

• RR

I'm afraid not. I had all four taken out and look what happened to me...

I lost half of my wisdom in 2011. I'm half-joking. I did have two wisdom teeth taken out when I was 26 years old (I might have still been 25; it was around my 26th birthday; my birthday is June 24th). That doesn't mean you are not as smart. The idea of losing your wisdom is a joke, but a humorous way to put it.

• anand

Without the wise one, you would be otherwise.

• martin

Hi jess . I have no wisdom teeth ,and I cant remember having any ,I ain't the Root

• Sparky

Even though they are called wisdom teeth due to your age when they usually appear, I felt like I had lost something more than just my teeth when I had all 4 of mine removed. Perhaps they really do possess some magical wisdom.

No,you are wiser now cuz there are smart phones and smart TVs,but not smart teeth.I mean,it didn't pull itself,or anything.har

But now, you will soon be on the Cusp of gaining NEW knowledge. ...as now you have more room to store it.

• polly

That's why it's best to act really dumb when you go to the dentist.

Dentists will only extract wisdom teeth if you've got a smart mouth

• Ron

The wisdom comes from getting the tooth extracted

The fact that you asked this question should also answer this question...