Instagram updates dark mode on the latest mobile phones, do you like it?

• John 3:31 He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

I am a freelancer and working with a largest networking site, it is GWS Project Network where thousands of freelancers working on no. of projects where I am an application developer and I create applications for my customers now days demand of dark mode increase 8 out of 10 app want dark mode.

Instagram is most using application and everyone love the filters of camera and attractive options of images posting, I use instagram whenever I have time whether it is day or night but using at night is harmful for eyes even I use spectacles for PC and mobile but after I use dark mode in some apps so I feel better.

Everyone is using mobile phone at night and mostly they use mobile after switch off the room lights and everyone’s know this is harmful but after that we use it, dark mode in applications are a good option to save our eyes of harmful rays.