Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 10 months ago

Is going barefoot outside on grass healthy?

is going BAREFOOT outside healthy ?

only if HOOFED or have paw pads

try to avoid the fire ants

• John P

Yes, provided you know that no drug addicts use the area for injecting.

• Kate

Absolutely, do it all the time. Fresh green grass under your feet is a wonderful feeling.

no go barefoot in the sand

It's relative to the amount of dog feces in the grass.

if you live in a pastoral type hood,,small medium town.a lot of greenery a crick down a pace,dirt roads,grass that is not chemical treated.good for the doggies,and general health,,toughens them up.young bean poles who play in the mud run on grass,grow more additional immune cells.that eat up parasites bacterial cooties better than the kid who gets warshed **** and span clean for every smudge from the dirt he gets in big cities

We went barefoot all summer long in my neighborhood. We walked on the grass, in the street, and along the creek bed. When it was really hot and the tar on the road bubbled, we liked to stick our toe in the bubbles and pop them. That tar was REALLY hard to get off though, and Mom had a fit if we came in the house with tar on our feet. We stepped on a few bees, maybe one a summer. We got poison ivy down at the creek, and we slathered creek mud on our feet. We would wash our feet off with the hose before we went in the house. I used to walk up to the shopping center without my shoes, but my friends mother made her wear shoes. But we never got any parasites from being barefoot.

• B

My neighbors avoid their grass when they are barefoot as it is also used for doggie #1 & #2.

Not unhealthy unless the grass is loaded with chemicals and pesticides.

It is a good way of getting a parasitic infection from animal faeces.