Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 10 months ago

Why do people confuse water with alcohol?

they swear this person is a drinker and drinks drinks drinks alhlcl the person is actually drinking water and the assumer constantly assume like their life depend on it that the person is drinking alhcol and the person rarely drinks alhcol but they misinterpret the water as that. is it really the assumer who drinks drinks and drinks and is being a hyporcrite or is it all just projection?

then don't answer......

?? what is the actual question? ?  first need to figure out the prologue: someone drinks a lot of water- but maybe in a shot glass or beer bottle so others think  he/she/it/you are drinking booze and critisizes suspected drunk? Is the fault the drinkers or the observer for comments? Is the observer projecting his own preference for booze over water?  Or is it the drinker that is staying sober but acting drunk to fit into a social group of phucking idiots? 

They don't you stupid troll.

Are you high? I used to know people that talked exactly the way you wrote your question. They were usually a little buzzed from weight loss pills... (during the hippy generation)...

What ARE you talking about?

You have to smell those spirits, sniff your Vodka.

I've never seen a person so stupid so I'm guessing this is a personal problem.

cause theyre not seeing what hes drinking

By the sound of that question, I think YOU drank all the alcohol.

WTF are you talking about?

What people?.......