Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 months ago

If someone has an abortion because they believe that the unborn child will be abused for life, is it a sin?

Abortion is sin, and life starts at conception. Deliberately induced abortion simp!y to avoid the birth of an unwanted child is the willful taking of human life.

Pill or scrape?

Yes, it is still a sin and always will be a sin.

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

--- Ronald Reagan

• GB

It might be because they know they will be unable to care for the baby themselves, and have grown up in the 'care' system, and are going by personal experience.

I hate to give superficial answers but you give me no choice.

No it's not a sin because sin is as imaginary as Jesus and Jehovah.

Typically when people are abused it's for imaginary offenses against imaginary beings like these and it's all completely unnecessary.

its no ones business, BUT YOURS

It is a sin to shed innocent blood.

• Ramiro

I think abortion in general is a sin. But to kill a baby off because you think its going to suffer in life is defenetly wrong and a big sin!

Bible says nothing about anortion so it can't be a sin.

It's murder, obviously. Abortion is always murder, there is no justification.