To do and eat in Vegas!?

My husband and I are going to Vegas for our 1 year wedding anniversary and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for places to eat and things to do! We are going December 5th (Thursday) to December 8 (Sunday)!

Uhm.....what made you decide to go to Vegas for your anniversary?

My advice is to get a good guide book and visit websites like TripAdvisor and Cheapo Vegas and get an idea what interests  you

• MS

There are so many good places to eat in Vegas that it's hard to give good recommendations without knowing your budget and tastes.  If you want a nice dinner, we've enjoyed our experiences at Top of the World at Stratosphere, Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris, and Delmonico's at Venetian.  I like Mon Ami Gabi at Paris for a casual meal.  Buffets are popular in Vegas - the ones at Caesars, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Cosmopolitan, and Bellagio are all very good.  

There's also a lot to do.  You should definitely see a show - there are lots of options and something for everyone.  The Cirque shows are especially popular, but there are also musicians, comedians, magicians, etc.  Visit the casinos to check out their themes and decor.  There is good shopping at Caesars and Venetian.  There are museums and exhibits all up and down the strip.  Visiting Fremont Street one night would be worth the trip downtown.