Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Who will win the heart of Scorpio Guy?

Capricorn girl who he loves or the Pisces girl who loves the Scorpio ...... !!! 

Pisces obviously. I would 😍

Source(s): Pisces crush.
  • Janet

Whoever has their Sun or Moon or Venus or Mars in either a conjunct or opposition aspect with HIS Ascendant .. or the other way around.

No REAL astrologer uses Signs for compatibility/attraction.

And no REAL astrologer uses ONLY the Sun Sign (the Sign you find when you look up the month-day of birth is ONLY the Sun's position. Sun is only 1 out of 10 planets, and often NOT the strongest influence in the personal unique birthchart. And everyone has ALL 12 Signs in their birthchart .... some will be stronger than others, but NEVER is there just ONE Sign that is strong in the personality).

From my experience aquarius can win. Idk if this true but my friend was scorpio and he loved aquarius girl

The Cancer, now go to sleep! You Pisces are so obsessed!!

Nxososksnkskdksnn