Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 month ago

In your US airport, how long does it take you to walk from when you depart your the plane to when you arrive at baggage claim area.?

Update:

NO MORE ANSWERS NEEDED AFTER 10/18/2019.  THANKS THOUGH.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

My hometown airport its about 50 yards

• drip
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I fly in and out fo O’Hare. It really depends on what gate you disembark from. I would say 20 minutes. I am never in a hurry since it takes time for the bags to get there. I usually beat the bags

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My local is LAX which is a disaster that's constantly under construction. How long it actually takes to get to baggage claim depends on what terminal you're flying into and where the workers happen to be building that day. But what I DO know is that one needs to plan on spending about two hours just getting to LAX to begin with even if they're just coming from other parts of L.A.

• MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My airport is very small. Baggage claim is right beside the terminal exit. It takes less than 2 minutes to get from the gate to baggage claim.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

About 20 minutes. You can't walk from two of the three terminals. You walk to the train and then wait for the next one to take you to the main terminal.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Depends on how big the airport is, can take 1 minute, can also take 20 minutes

• 1 month ago

Depends on which tend what gate. It’s a huge airport.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.