Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Is Satan a Sagittarius?

As much as you like nascar on that bridge smoking a blunt. Wasn’t that you that’s always mean mugging me when I go by. Bet you wouldn’t try that on someone else.

Satan has the bum rap. The total number of people kill by Satan in the Old Testament is ten. All with the approval of God! Now how many has God killed just out of jealousy?

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

Satan is whoever asked this question

😄

A Pisces might say so. Sag hates our guts for some odd reason. I think it's a competition thing.

You should just ask your mom directly.