Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 4 weeks ago

I found pornography on my 13-year-old son's laptop, what virus put it there?

• Joe

A little virus called testosterone. 

A virus that has your son's name

This is extremely serious. Purge the device. If no holy water is immediately available, contain it and the child! (Separately, of course.) This is what my priest told me. Your son is possessed by a demon and you must stop the devil's work immediately!

ANIME

When people views and watches anime it wormholes porn onto their machine

Ground him and take away his computer and internet privileges

How many thirteen year old boys look at porn , when I was younger many years ago all there was available easily was porno mags we used to rob them off the top shelf in the news agents. Nowa days there is no problem for young folk to get porn. Not forgetting the kids only have to look at MSM to get. an eye full of all the FAKE heroes usually come under the name of celebrities , trying to convince our kids they may not quite be what they think they are with all this LGBT subversion. He is ok don't you worry natural , worry when if he starts to look the other way...

The virus embedded in your son's body. It's called, testosterone.

his10digits.exe ….

Write your sons name on a piece of paper,,that is the virus that put it there.

• ron h

let him fix it. Don't worry about it,

Consider the possibility that he is not the perfect angel you're wishing him to be, that he's just like all the other 13 year old boys, growing up, reaching puberty, and starts to find sexuality very interesting.