Wireless headphones for tv. ?

I have shaper image tv headphones they are okay. But when I use Netflix they stop working when start a newest movie that has 5.1 the only way it will work is if I change the sound back to normal this gets annoying after watching more then three eps or movies. Plus amazon prime won’t let me change it. Is there a better headphones thet will let me deal with all that?

While Sharper Image products are of Very dubious quality, 

they are not the cause of this particular situation. 

Something between Netflix and your TV is the cause. 

You will have to figure out the rest on your own, 

or possibly with the help of someone who can 

investigate the operational requirements of your equipment in person.  

• don r

There are no 5.1 headphones.

Thank you all!! So much! You were all right I had to change my digital audio out to PCM and they work! So thank you all

• NONAME

i had to deal with this problem at one point...it went away ..but what fixed it hmm....try changing audio modes on your tv

• P

Unfortunately it's your TV that is causing those issues, not the headphones.  To fix an issue like that you would have to get some type of surround sound system or soundbar and hook your headphones up through that.