Is the price of hammers worked out in pounds?
- 4 weeks agoBest answer
If so, they might cost an Armand a leg.
- Laughing BOYLv 73 weeks ago
Way to NAIL IT!!!..........😂😂😂😂
- anandLv 54 weeks ago
They decide it through a court martial..
- Adullah MLv 74 weeks ago
Yes for sure the more heavy ,the more price required to be pounded on in front of the seller.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- marxanz2020Lv 54 weeks ago
Yes, and crackers are sold by the gram.
- Harley LadyLv 74 weeks ago
Yes, you get more bang for your bucks!
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
You sure nailed it with that one!
- Weasel McWeaselLv 74 weeks ago
I am sure if I bought a hammer, I could nail down a good price.
- Big KahunaLv 74 weeks ago
Yes,I think that three pounds is way too much for a three pound hammer.