Is the best way to grow roses a thorny issue?
- Big KahunaLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
Yes,I think my rose bush needs a hip replacement.
- Laughing BOYLv 78 months ago
It can be a STICKY situation..............😂😂😂😂
- Adullah MLv 78 months ago
Rose with out thorn as if tiger with out claws.
- pollyLv 78 months ago
Not if you're well versed in reincarnation
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous8 months ago
Well, life isn't a bed of roses, unless you're into meditation.
- martinLv 58 months ago
unless you grow the thornless variety go fig that lol its true
- Harley LadyLv 78 months ago
As I have said before, it can involve alot of pricks!
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
Well, I am sure you will be a blooming success anyway,