Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians and Islams how do you view imprisoning or assaulting trans people?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Persecuting anyone on religious grounds is a sin in Christianity's terms. In Christianity, religion is not meant to be turned into a government law. That is what Jesus means by "Give to Caesar what's Caesars". Jesus tells that the laws that we enforce must be those that we author ourselves and not use God's name as its author.

• 1 month ago

Why, what did they do? I don't see any reason to unless they have committed a serious crime or are about to.

• 1 month ago

They are under the influence of demonic forces and need deliverance.

• 1 month ago

For what? Being Transgender? Imprisoning a person based solely on that is not something I'd support.

Source(s): Christian
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't agree with transitioning at young age. A lot of cases have come up where people later regret the transition.

Puberty blockers have been found to result in nearly 6000 deaths until now. Why would anyone supporting assault? What do you mean imprisoning ? Are you saying trans people should not be imprisoned even if they commit crimes?

• 1 month ago

No Christian would ever do such a thing. Only evil bigots will. People who imprison or assault trans people wil spend eternity in The Lake of Fire.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No person has ever seen God, but if we love one another, God abides in us, and his love is fulfilled in us.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.