Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

what does cheese in a can taste like?

is it nice?

We don't have it here in the UK. But we do laugh at the product!! cheese in a can, what are you Americans thinking of?!!!!!!!!!

its gross! dont eat it

It taste like cheese but in the form of whip cream

It tastes like can .

• denise

I cant imagine it would!.

You mean cheese whiz? The cheese that you dispense from a can onto your crackers it tastes just like cheese.

probably like cheese anywhere else, if you really want to know just buy some

• 1 month agoReport

We do not sell beans on toast as a product in stores, the person has to make the decision to pour the beans on the toast. Anyone in any country can do that. Black pudding yeah seems a bit weird actually never tried it, mushy peas yummy!!

I used to like it as a kid, but now, not so much. Just tastes like really salty creamy something to me, not really cheese anymore.

Some people like it, some people don't -- try it yourself on crackers and see what YOU think.

It really isn’t

It's gross on anything but dip. It tastes like movie theater nachos I guess. Its tolerable if hot with circular chips and jalapenios.