Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

what does cheese in a can taste like?

is it nice?

Update:

We don't have it here in the UK. But we do laugh at the product!! cheese in a can, what are you Americans thinking of?!!!!!!!!!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best answer

its gross! dont eat it

• 1 month ago

It taste like cheese but in the form of whip cream

• 1 month ago

It tastes like can .

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I cant imagine it would!.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You mean cheese whiz? The cheese that you dispense from a can onto your crackers it tastes just like cheese.

• 1 month ago

probably like cheese anywhere else, if you really want to know just buy some

• 1 month agoReport

We do not sell beans on toast as a product in stores, the person has to make the decision to pour the beans on the toast. Anyone in any country can do that. Black pudding yeah seems a bit weird actually never tried it, mushy peas yummy!!

• 1 month ago

I used to like it as a kid, but now, not so much. Just tastes like really salty creamy something to me, not really cheese anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some people like it, some people don't -- try it yourself on crackers and see what YOU think.

• 1 month ago

It really isn’t

• 1 month ago

It's gross on anything but dip. It tastes like movie theater nachos I guess. Its tolerable if hot with circular chips and jalapenios.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.