Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How do I convince my liberal english professor to vote for Trump?

He's so obviously liberal, I'm just trying to save him from another major upset!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best answer

You can't...he is probably very well educated and very good at doing research and knows how to separate facts from biased opinions...he is a professor and you have to know stuff to be one...so probably nothing you could tell him that would undo his higher level of training and education. I think you should learn from him.

• 1 month ago

Liberal English professors make barely as much as your average hobo. So $50 ought to do it.

• 1 month ago

he is too educated for that

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you can't

he already knows Trump is a criminal and a fraud.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your professor is much more educated than you, so what makes you think you know what's best?

• 1 month ago

You cannot. She or he is an English professor because they could not make it as a Chemistry of Engineering professor, and certainly not make it in the risky world outside of the protections of academia. It kind of shews ones opinion, when you have shielded yourself from reality and work in a discipline that is based on mere subjectivity.

• 1 month ago

Show him Trump's wonderful trillions of dollars worth of of promises! Show him how Trump:

Promised a tax cut that pays for itself.

Promised to replace Obamacare with something better & cheaper.

Promised a trillion dollars worth of infrastructure spending.

Promised to reduce deficit and eventually balance the budget.

Promised to reduce prices of prescription drugs;

Promised he had made the world safe from Kim Jong Un's missiles;

Promised to LOCK HER UP!

Promised to make Mexico pay for that wall!

Promised to release his tax returns;

Promised to cut the number of tax brackets, repeal the alternative minimum tax, eliminate the carried interest loophole, and allow individuals to deduct health care insurance premiums from taxes.

But whatever you do, don't tell him Trump BROKE every one of those promises!!

• Mercuri
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Alternative he could get Trump to actually keep his promises and then point out that Trump kept all his promises :p

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You don't. Just throw trash at him and laugh at how mad he gets.

• Mercuri
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You've never even stepped in a college XD

• 1 month ago

You don't. He won't be confused or swayed by the facts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.