Do you like your pop tart toasted or straight from the pouch?

Straight from the pouch...brown sugar.

This is a legitimate question but it made me laugh out loud. I think it's seeing the word pouch in a question. In all the years I've been here I can't remember seeing it. It's just funny. Anyway I haven't eaten a pop tart in 30 years or more but I ate them both ways.

Toasted but if I do have them I usually eat them straight out of the package.

• Hannah

Depends on how I feel. If I'm lazy or in a rush I will eat them straight out of the package. Sometimes I will take the time to toast them if I want them to be warm.

• Straight ..........

Microwaved just enough to make them a little soft, but not make the filling hot. And those things are among the worst junk food on earth. Cherry with icing is my favorite.

• Either way is fine

I ask Kate to heat mine up, but she's just so lazy. I guess the cherry ones are semi-tolerable in their room temperature form.

I cbf to wait for the toast so pouch it is. Sometimes I freeze them.

Pop tarts are gross unless they're heated, but I'm too lazy so I still eat them straight from the pouch.

-Kate Yelkovan