Wheezing when I exhale hard and when I cough? ?

So, I noticed today when I laughed really hard and kind of coughed that I had a weird wheezing sound in my chest. Also, to test this out I laid down and coughed and every couple of coughs I heard a brief wheeze in my chest. I’m not sick and I don’t have the urge to cough at all, I was just testing it. I’m 18 and I run frequently with no problem breathing and have never done drugs or smoked although my mom used to smoke. What do you guys think? Am I dying? 

wheezing while exhaling hard is not uncommon. You're forcing alot of air forcefully through your bronchi/trachea. Forcing a large amount of anything through small tubes can cause friction. In the pulmonary system that can cause a wheeze. Similar to blowing air through puckered lips will whistle.

Pearl is right. You can develop asthma at any age-regardless of how healthy you are. But don't stress about it, it's generally quite manageable.

Good luck.

you might have asthma, you need to get that checked