what is the value of a1994 penny?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • dumbbu
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Beats me. I think though today a 1994 is worth more than a 2030 penny because there currently no 2030 pennies in circulation. Something is worth more than nothing.

• 1 month ago

It’s worth one cent. Unless... unless it came from the personal collection of Kurt Cobain before he died! His wallet was on him and all his coins spilled out to be covered in his blood! Look very closely for blood splats and call every 90s punk kid you know! Ask them they will know!

Source(s): I have a bloody penny too! No AIDS though!
  • 1 month ago

It's worth one cent in trade for an item.

• don r
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

............... $0.025

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Last time I looked,,,$.01 dollars. Maybe a mint error will up the value, that you have to find in numismatics guides.

• 1 month ago

It will be $1 and it depend how valuable for the person and condition. Sometime people like to buy it, So it value might be more than 1 cent.. Good Luck!

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Depends. The older a coin gets, the more valuable it its.

• don r
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

they are biodegradable. if one ever gets 50 years old, it will be quite rare.

• 1 month ago

By "value" do you mean the "intrinsic" value, the "market" value, or the "collectable" value?

Lv 7
    1 month ago

At least a penny, for sure

• 1 month ago

The same value as any other penny

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.