what is the value of a1994 penny?

• dumbbu

Beats me. I think though today a 1994 is worth more than a 2030 penny because there currently no 2030 pennies in circulation. Something is worth more than nothing.

It’s worth one cent. Unless... unless it came from the personal collection of Kurt Cobain before he died! His wallet was on him and all his coins spilled out to be covered in his blood! Look very closely for blood splats and call every 90s punk kid you know! Ask them they will know!

Source(s): I have a bloody penny too! No AIDS though!

It's worth one cent in trade for an item.

• don r

............... $0.025

Last time I looked,,,$.01 dollars. Maybe a mint error will up the value, that you have to find in numismatics guides.

It will be $1 and it depend how valuable for the person and condition. Sometime people like to buy it, So it value might be more than 1 cent.. Good Luck!

Depends. The older a coin gets, the more valuable it its.

• don r

they are biodegradable. if one ever gets 50 years old, it will be quite rare.

By "value" do you mean the "intrinsic" value, the "market" value, or the "collectable" value?

• .

At least a penny, for sure

The same value as any other penny