Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

How much money will the Koch bros give me for asking stupid, irrelevant questions in the global warming section all day every day?

At least one of them has died, so not as much as you might think anymore.

• Mike

How much dough does Tom Styner pay Alarmist

• Dirac

The Koch brothers gave about 150 MILLION DOLLARS to groups associated with science denial. Even so, it's hard to believe they would be dumb enough to fund the troll that inhabits this forum, because he acts like such a buffoon. He asks dozens of irrelevant, often vulgar, questions. When he occasionally asks a question related to the science, he is so scared of answers from science literate people that he blocks them. Rather than refuting anyone, he just says that they are paid trolls, and says that he "knows" this 100 percent and it is a FACT. I guess he thinks using capital letters helps his argument, lol.

No, I don't think anyone pays him for his brand of stupidity.

LOL.  I got newz for you, Super Hans. "The Koch Brothers" ain't wasting their time on trivial Yahoo.

No, I don't make one red cent here.  I post because it's fun to see you paid trolls fail here.  It's not because I am paid or so smart, but because:

1. The science is against you.

2. You people have no marketing or business sense.

3. You leave the dumbest clues I've ever seen

• JimZ

How much coke could a Koch bro cook if a Koch Bro could cook coke? That's what I'd like to know. Talk about irrelevant questions. I plan to charge my $50 for that answer. Sometimes I charge less but that question and answer destroyed some of my brain cells.

• dull razor

Super Hans (OP) deleted my first answer to this question.  

Given the facts.

Globally the fossil fuel industry gets 5.3 trillion in subsidies every year.

Koch industries is heavily invested in fossil fuels.

Koch industries spend nearly a billion dollars in the last presidential election cycle to help politicians who want to keep those subsidies flowing.

The arguments made by Fox presenters, (who earn millions every year) are just silly.

Those silly arguments are repeated here, it is like self proclaimed skeptics are unable to think for themselves

The amount of money they spend on denial pales in comparison to the subsidies they get.

But I doubt any one would pay to persuade any one here, there are about a dozen or two regulars that come here and none of us are under the illusion that YA is a source for accurate information.

But if you are interested in Koch funding deniers, have you ever noticed how the denier sites, who get their funding from big oil, keep referencing each other?

• dull razor

But there are paid alarmist trolls here.  That's a fact.  

Probably half as much as you might think.

The number of Koch Brothers is declining.

• dull razor

That's funny.  Even though your answer is contrary--you should still get best answer.

If you want them to pay you, I suggest negotiating a deal with them. And, until they sign a contract and pay you an advance, I suggest posting actual science from NASA and NOAA, If you post stupid, irrelevant questions in the global warming section all day every day, they might get the idea that you will do it for free.

• ....

Every section has stupid questions. The fact that you could possibly care and keep harping on this is very telling.

• dull razor

No normal person would care about spam questions on trivial Yahoo.  Unless they're paid.

Not much, they have AI bots who'll do that **** for free.

• dull razor

The bot was run by paid alarmist troll Super Hans (the OP of this question).  He left his script right out in the open for all to see.  It was so amateurish.  I even took screen shots and posted it.