Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 2 months ago

Are Russian people white people?

115 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Russians are just as white as British and other Western Europeans. Their male genetic haplogroup is mostly R1a, which is closely related with R1b that is mostly found in Western Europe. Their female genes are very similar to most Europeans. Ofcourse, I'm talking about the Slavic Europeans, which represent majority of Russian population. Russia is a huge country with multiple ethnic groups. In the Eastern part of Russia, there are many areas that are dominated by Mongolic groups (Their appearance look like East Asians). Russian territory also consists of Siberians, so there are many Siberians living in Russia.

• 2 months ago

ttehy are black bois on the inside

• 2 months ago

NO 

beacuse they dont exict 

wake up earth

there is no RUSSIA!!

• 2 months ago

THEY ARE SLAVIC

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

i think they are dead

• 2 months ago

😅👌🏻jup, i know bicouse i live next to russia

• 2 months ago

well it comes down to the basics... think about it like this, lets say you have two dollars in your bank account - does that make you poor? No... poor is a mental state of being; you are merely just broke.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If Russian people are white and I am white then does that mean I am Russian? And why am I in such a hurry anyway???

• Nick
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No they are not.

• 2 months ago

does it really matter when you wear sun glasses

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.