Allie asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 month ago

What do you think of people who are against abortion, the pill, contraception, sterilization, condoms and birth control?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • roger
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Stupid.    Pill,  contraception , and  condoms  reduce the need for  abortions.

And  most of them are  against    health  care  for  small children .

• 4 weeks ago

I think they're a bunch of big dummies

• 1 month ago

I think that they are secret child molesters who want everybody heterosexual and breeding kids.

• 1 month ago

Selfish the pill has prevented stupid people from having 14/18 children they cannot afford.

Many women should be sterilised for many reasons and abortion Must be free Legal and only the woman's choice

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They become parents.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are usually religious nut-jobs.

• 1 month ago

I think they are trying to control women. They don't like the idea of women having sex, under any circumstances. A friend of mine thinks that the anti-abortion, anti-birth control people want women to go back to having a dozen children, so that they can't have careers or have any power.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Their right, their deal, nothing wrong with that.

• y: There is something wrong with that if they are campaigning to take women's rights away. In addition, condoms are the most effective way to stop the spread of STD's.

• I think that they have a right to their opinion and their practices, but their opinion can not and should not be used to restrict the rights of others to hold their own opinions and practices. If they don't want to have an abortion, or use contraceptive measures, then that's their business. If they want to pass laws that make it difficult, impossible, or illegal for others do have abortions or use contraceptive measures, then we have a problem. If someone tries to create laws that force them to have abortions or use contraceptive measures, then we also have a problem.

I believe in pesky little things like personal freedom and such.

• 1 month ago

These people are called "pope"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.