NE asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

What breed of dog do you prefer?

• VAA

It is probably easier to list the breeds I don't care for but I have always favored the Golden's. They are so loyal and loving pets.

None I'm not a dog person

I know a lot of people love the Golden's, me included. Several relatives have them and they are awesome family pets and so great and patient with kids. But - 15 years ago I was looking for a dog and read up on several different breeds. I kept coming back to Australian Shepherds. They are so beautiful and come in so many colors. Loyal and smart and awesome with kids. So when my other two Aussies past 3 and 2 years ago, we were heartbroken and said we never wanted to go through the pain of losing a pet again. Well, you guessed it... some time passed and after looking around at several different breeds and their traits, we now have 2 Australian Shepherd puppies 3 months old. So, that is the breed for our family but Golden's are great as well, just a little bigger than we wanted. I attached a picture for you of one of the pups.

the ones that look like a cat

i love goldendoodles to me they are so adorable

I like Golden Retrievers, but other breeds are cute and friendly also

Chinese Cresteds.

Im amazed at how many people can't spell "shepherd".. If it's your favorite, why can't you spell it?

adsfadsfsadfasf

I love Labs, my husband loves Boxers.

I love both German Shepard's and Staffordshire Bull-terriers, for very different reasons. The former being loyal and calm and the latter being loving and energetic.

• Dze

not a big fan of dogs, but i can tolerate small shorthaired ones like a jack russel or teacup chihuahua ..