NE asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

What breed of dog do you prefer?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • VAA
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Best answer

It is probably easier to list the breeds I don't care for but I have always favored the Golden's. They are so loyal and loving pets.

• 4 weeks ago

None I'm not a dog person

• 4 weeks ago

I know a lot of people love the Golden's, me included. Several relatives have them and they are awesome family pets and so great and patient with kids. But - 15 years ago I was looking for a dog and read up on several different breeds. I kept coming back to Australian Shepherds. They are so beautiful and come in so many colors. Loyal and smart and awesome with kids. So when my other two Aussies past 3 and 2 years ago, we were heartbroken and said we never wanted to go through the pain of losing a pet again. Well, you guessed it... some time passed and after looking around at several different breeds and their traits, we now have 2 Australian Shepherd puppies 3 months old. So, that is the breed for our family but Golden's are great as well, just a little bigger than we wanted. I attached a picture for you of one of the pups.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

the ones that look like a cat

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i love goldendoodles to me they are so adorable

• 1 month ago

I like Golden Retrievers, but other breeds are cute and friendly also

• 1 month ago

Chinese Cresteds.

Im amazed at how many people can't spell "shepherd".. If it's your favorite, why can't you spell it?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

adsfadsfsadfasf

• 1 month ago

I love Labs, my husband loves Boxers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love both German Shepard's and Staffordshire Bull-terriers, for very different reasons. The former being loyal and calm and the latter being loving and energetic.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not a big fan of dogs, but i can tolerate small shorthaired ones like a jack russel or teacup chihuahua ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.