Im new here. If you don't like one of my answers, what can I expect in the way of sanctions?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Just stay tuned for my tweet at 3 AM.

• 1 month ago

I don't give anyone a thumbs down....

ever....

So the worst that would happen is nothing at all....

• 1 month ago

You're new to where? Jokes and Riddles? Cool. I don't sanction comedians. I either find a joke funny or I don't. If you're looking for sanctions (and lies), try the Politics category. I'll be glad to block you as soon as you reveal yourself to be an obnoxious Trumpeter.

• Hi Patrick. Still around. Not as much, though. Hi Carol. Glad to know you also think trump is dooky.

• polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can expect that you & your children & your children's children will be banned for the next 3 weeks

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Two points ,I get a lot of them

• LΓ΄n
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A thumb-down............πŸ‘Ž

• RR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Total humiliation in a reality show.

• 1 month ago

20 lashes with a wet noodle.

• Binks
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ah, a fellow cynic. Just settle in and find your niche. Some try to get radical, but you know, words are cheap, and in fact, just words.

• 1 month ago

welllllllllll, until recently, you could have expected your question to be moved to Yahoo Fantasy baseball.-........but they finally stopped question moving, (thank Cheesus) ....so now all you can expect is being reported to oblivion by multi-account trolls.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No, I don't think they changed that, at all..........my staker still has dozens of accounts at his disposal. I have two dozen of them on block.....all still active.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.