Im new here. If you don't like one of my answers, what can I expect in the way of sanctions?

Just stay tuned for my tweet at 3 AM.

I don't give anyone a thumbs down....

ever....

So the worst that would happen is nothing at all....

You're new to where? Jokes and Riddles? Cool. I don't sanction comedians. I either find a joke funny or I don't. If you're looking for sanctions (and lies), try the Politics category. I'll be glad to block you as soon as you reveal yourself to be an obnoxious Trumpeter.

• Hi Patrick. Still around. Not as much, though. Hi Carol. Glad to know you also think trump is dooky.

• polly

You can expect that you & your children & your children's children will be banned for the next 3 weeks

• martin

Two points ,I get a lot of them

• LΓ΄n

A thumb-down............πŸ‘Ž

• RR

Total humiliation in a reality show.

20 lashes with a wet noodle.

• Binks

Ah, a fellow cynic. Just settle in and find your niche. Some try to get radical, but you know, words are cheap, and in fact, just words.

welllllllllll, until recently, you could have expected your question to be moved to Yahoo Fantasy baseball.-........but they finally stopped question moving, (thank Cheesus) ....so now all you can expect is being reported to oblivion by multi-account trolls.

• Weasel McWeasel

No, I don't think they changed that, at all..........my staker still has dozens of accounts at his disposal. I have two dozen of them on block.....all still active.