What do you think about Tazz joining AEW?

I guess they really are trying to be tna 2.0

Tazz is a wwe reject... left wwe worked for tna for a while but I think he could be good here... what you don’t want to see is Kevin Nash , Scott hall and xpac reforming “the band”...

• As has been reported by The Mainstream Media, Cody Rhodes and other Platforms Tazz was a Guest Commentator this week? Why? Tazz lives a few minutes away from The Liacouras Center on The Campus of Temple University where AEW ran shows this week. You make it sound like Tazz is going to work for AEW regularly? He has said no such thing. Why would AEW want Tazz to work an AEW Show in Philadelphia? Duh. Tzzz is legendary for having worked for Eastern Championship Wrestling, which later became Extreme Championship Wrestling. I'm not sure why people are freaking out, Tazz has a right to see old friends, make a little money, sign a few autographs from Fans that grew up watching him. Is there anything wrong with that?

• Bad idea - Aew should make themselves assignment from wwe and tna/impact as possible - I think people watch Aew because they enjoy the product they put out not because they want wwe2.0

IT IS HIS BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES

Didn't Billy Gunn do the same thing?

So I guess they both some typ of paycheck

I bet WWE feels like butt for letting him walk away

• Moya

Ok cool is he still wrestling or a commentator

• Candle

He's on the AEW Dark shows, which doesn't bother me because I don't watch them.

• David

No objection to it. It's a paycheck.