Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWater Sports · 1 year ago

Going on a date with a girl to the beach, should I wear a speedo?

I've been speaking to this girl for a while and recently we started seeing each other. We want to go to the beach on the weekend and I really want to wear a speedo instead of boardshorts. I have a few pairs, they fit me well as I'm reasonably fit with six pack abs and tones biceps. Should I go ahead and do it?

• 3 days ago

Yes wear the speedo ?. . 

Source(s): Me

Well with your sparrow's legs and beer gut you will look a picture.

A HORROR PICTURE!

No, speedos are out, unless if you're a phagg0t. lol

• Bob

Assuming that you do look like you say you do, then yes you should, if you want to.

• 1 year ago

Black Bears come in a variety of colors black brown different shades of brown and cinnamon

• geezer
    1 year ago

If that is honestly the image you want to display .. go ahead

but I am confused about why you think boardshorts wouldn't show off your abs and bicepts.

• 1 year ago

Wearing a Speedo would be a SpeeDON'T. Keep it causal for such a date. If she is interested, she will see your good stuff in a little while anyway.

• 1 year ago

You are aware that speedos will make you look very gay?

• Mandy
    1 year ago

If you want to come across as trying way too hard; therefore, making yourself appear ridiculous.

1 year ago

I personally wouldn't but if you feel comfortable, then go ahead. I doubt you will appear more attractive than wearing shorts, it's up to you how you want to sell yourself.