Anonymous

Why do many white people think they are superior?

People with Inferiority complexes need to feel superior over someone or something.

They are insecure and arrogant.

Their genetics leave them the most fearful of extinction so that’s why they act the way they do.

• Seth2 months agoReport

By the way, this is a 1-time email address that Ill never check again, haha. (#Last word)

Where did you get this idea from? Many white people suffer from low self-esteem and depression. They don't feel superior to anyone.

-High I.Q-

-First world countries

-Invented nearly everything

-World leaders

• Salvador2 months agoReport

The only thing europeans inventet was weapons and inbreeding monarchies

I can tell you why anyone -- regardless of color -- thinks they're superior to others due to their racial background. They have insecurities, a desperate need to feel important, respected and special, because they have no redeeming qualities about themselves. Therefore, instead of embarking on a journey of self improvement, they use their race to mask their incompetence at being a decent human being. It's easier to *feel* like you're better than someone in every aspect by extension of something uncontrollable.

Take myself for instance, I'm black, and I would say I'm a pretty kind individual. A white person with a superiority complex (who is far less kind) could easily dismiss that quality about myself. They can't see me as a good person because they see themselves as good, which would make us equals on a humanistic level. Their measurement of goodness isn't based on individual action/thought. It's based on a superficial trait, a shallow outlook (black is bad, white is good); the humanity of an individual is stripped away from that measurement. The same applies if I were white and talking about a black supremacist.

On that note, an inferiority complex functions in the same way. It's easy for say, a black person, to assert that white people are bad - the cause for all their shortcomings in life, not the ill-conceived decisions they or someone close to them possibly made. Superiority/inferiority complexes all derive from the same place, it's a coping mechanism for a deeper issue that person has. You can literally feel superior/inferior due to the size of your upper lip, let alone your race.

People of all ethnicities think the same. There's no doubt.

• Robin

im white and i am socially superior to many people of many colours

You mean.....we aren't?.........wow, you sure messed up the rest of MY day...

• bond

cause we got the money.