Anonymous

Why do many white people think they are superior?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

People with Inferiority complexes need to feel superior over someone or something.

• 2 months ago

They are insecure and arrogant.

• 2 months ago

Their genetics leave them the most fearful of extinction so that’s why they act the way they do.

• Seth2 months agoReport

By the way, this is a 1-time email address that Ill never check again, haha. (#Last word)

• 2 months ago

Where did you get this idea from? Many white people suffer from low self-esteem and depression. They don't feel superior to anyone.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

-High I.Q-

-First world countries

-Invented nearly everything

-World leaders

• Salvador2 months agoReport

The only thing europeans inventet was weapons and inbreeding monarchies

• 2 months ago

I can tell you why anyone -- regardless of color -- thinks they're superior to others due to their racial background. They have insecurities, a desperate need to feel important, respected and special, because they have no redeeming qualities about themselves. Therefore, instead of embarking on a journey of self improvement, they use their race to mask their incompetence at being a decent human being. It's easier to *feel* like you're better than someone in every aspect by extension of something uncontrollable.

Take myself for instance, I'm black, and I would say I'm a pretty kind individual. A white person with a superiority complex (who is far less kind) could easily dismiss that quality about myself. They can't see me as a good person because they see themselves as good, which would make us equals on a humanistic level. Their measurement of goodness isn't based on individual action/thought. It's based on a superficial trait, a shallow outlook (black is bad, white is good); the humanity of an individual is stripped away from that measurement. The same applies if I were white and talking about a black supremacist.

On that note, an inferiority complex functions in the same way. It's easy for say, a black person, to assert that white people are bad - the cause for all their shortcomings in life, not the ill-conceived decisions they or someone close to them possibly made. Superiority/inferiority complexes all derive from the same place, it's a coping mechanism for a deeper issue that person has. You can literally feel superior/inferior due to the size of your upper lip, let alone your race.

• 2 months ago

People of all ethnicities think the same. There's no doubt.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

im white and i am socially superior to many people of many colours

• 2 months ago

You mean.....we aren't?.........wow, you sure messed up the rest of MY day...

• bond
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

cause we got the money.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.