Did my friend deserve to get punched?

He was drunk and groping (only on the bottom though) a couple girls at a club.

He received an uppercut from a thin 5'4 to 5'6 girl. He literally got floored (to the point he was probably seeing stars) and his mouth was bloody. Did he deserved that? I understand a slap but this girl was apparently a skilled fighter. Was that overdone though?

He seems ashamed and shocked of how he acted when he got drunk though. Said he never done that before and wasn't thinking straight at that moment.

• Linda

Of course he deserved to get punched. He is lucky it was by a girl and not the bouncer. Maybe he'll think next time before he puts his hands where they are not wanted.

Of course he deserved it. he was totally out of line.

• Jorge

He is lucky that girl did not call police on him. He would have been in jail by now. People need to know their limits, that is why I only drink a little tiny bit wherever I go.

• Sally

he did not deserve to be punched. He was only doing what the girls wanted

Source(s): Donald Trump and Bill Clinton

Yeah, he deserved it. He's drunk and groping and you're asking???????

• Alan H

He deserved all that he got.....and more

He is a drunken sex predator who should not be allowed anywhere near women

• melba4 weeks agoReport

When he got sober again and realize how he acted, he was super ashamed and disgusted with himself. Said he never acted that way before ever.

Your friend deserve to be punched and floored because groping and sexually harassing a woman is never OKAY.

• melba4 weeks agoReport

He was disgusted with himself the following day. He wanted to apologize but he doesn't know the girl nor the others he groped.

Physical violence is never the answer. But when you assault people there's always the chance they'll retaliate instead of calling the cops. Hopefully this budding rapist friend of yours learned a valuable lesson from this experience.

• CB

Yep he deserved it - maybe it will teach him

1. Don't get so drunk in public because he has no restraint

2. Don't grope anything - EVER - because had they kicked him while he was down it would still be justifiable.

• melba4 weeks agoReport

He himself also thinks it was deserved. He wishes he could find the girl to apologize. He didn't realize how drunk he was.

It sounds to me as though he got exactly what he deserved. Should women just learn to allow drunks to grope them or should your stupid friend learn to keep his hands to himself? It's a rhetorical question. Don't bother answering.

• David B.

melba, I saw where you said he wants to apologize to those ladies. I hope he gets the chance to do just that.