Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Does it make me a cheater to masterbate to pictures of women instead of my wife?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Here's the real question, are you masturbating while your wife is around? Why are your not being intimate with your wife.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You are cheating by your thoughts about having sex with other women other than your wife. Theoretically you aren't, but if you have to ask this question, then you must know it isnt right.

• RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. That's a form of fsntasy and is not cheating at all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, it just means that someone with a third grade education (masterbate?) shouldn't get married. Very few virgins are married - "I’m a 26 year old virgin? How to I break out of my shell a meet someone without being laughed at?"

Here's why I don't believe you: "Does it make me gay if I like the feeling of my girlfriends penis in me?" "Is it possible for a man to get another man pregnant if he ejaculates into the other mans penis?"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, it just makes you a bad speller. Or spellur.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

no but that is a sign that you are probably lacking something in the bedroom.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.