Kevin asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

What dod type is this one?

My mom was given this dog but I am not sure what is

Attachment image

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It a Mutt, mixed breed, it could have anything from Chihuahua to Labrador Retriever. Get it to your Vet ASAP for an exam, shots and worming if it is old enough and talk to your Vet as to when to have it spayed or neutered. Your Vet will help you with as to what it is mixed with.

• 3 weeks ago

I agree with the one poster who said it looks smaller. I'd go with dachshund and maybe chihuahua cross. It's cute, and looks a little unsure of itself. It also looks a bit too young to be away from its mother. If she hasn't had it to the vet, like all brand new puppies to a household, this one needs to go to the vet for a "well puppy check" immediately. Like right now. Today. They'll check it for various illnesses, worms, etc., and give it its first shots, a deworming treatment, and discuss proper feeding for such a young little one with your mom, as well as a proper schedule of shots and deworming until it's a bit older. Adorable little pup.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

whatever breed it is, it doesn't look very well to me. Please take it to a vet to check it out and innocullate it.

• 4 weeks ago

Dodgy dog that one. Since no one an accurately define him why not name him Dodger or better still Roger Dodger. There is no good reason why a dod has only one name. He really won't mind whatever you call him so long as you don't call him Fluff or Fluffy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

looks like a basset hound mix

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That dog appears to be a basset hound puppy. 

• 4 weeks ago

Wow you people are CLUELESS. This looks like a puppy of very SMALL breeds. Looks to me like Chihuahua/Dachshund and maybe a third or fourth breed. Post some photos showing the BODY if you want a more accurate guess.

Someone "gave" your mother this mutt puppy? I do hope she has at LEAST $600 for altering, shots, deworming, defleaing, disease testing chipping? And maybe several more hundred if this backyard breeder puppy ends up having parvo?

• P
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

You come across as rude and arrogant!

• 4 weeks ago

Can't even tell if it is a big dog or a little dog. Need a better picture. A wild guess would be a Lab X. if the pup is a big pup.

• 4 weeks ago

Looks like a little black lab.

• 4 weeks ago

It looks like a Labrador retriever

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.