Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

Whats the worst injury you have ever had?

• Edna

As far as immediate, outstanding pain - when I broke my knee cap. That was the worst pain I have ever felt. At the moment it broke, I didn't know if I was going to pass out or throw up -- whichever came first. 

Lost my foot in a pretty nasty car wreck 2 years ago. Honestly, I got off easy. Shouldn’t’ve survived that.

• Will

A traumatic brain injury to my right temporal lobe while I was being born. It caused a lesion which caused epilepsy and a few other issues. 14 years later I had the lesion cut out and the epilepsy is 100% gone.

MY DICK FELL OFF

I got hit by a car once. It was a minor accident though.

I was hit by a car as a kid.

one time i tripped over a garage step at my brothers, hit my head hard and got a big lump in front of it, for wks people were asking me where i got my black eye from

Bled from my forehead when I fell on the ground as I accidentally tripped myself

I strained my lower back. The pain was so bad, it made me crazy.

When I fell from a bike