Ryan asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Are the Astros that good or are the yankees that bad?

I think the yankees are that bad. They are the worst team in the league and anyone who thinks the yankees are even half decent are mentally retarded and i dont want to know them. Every single person in the yankees franchise is a piece of garbage who should all be fired and never allowed to touch a ball again. The yankees overachieved all season and the only reason they won so many games is because they had the easiest schedule in the league. The astros struggled against the pathetic rays to even get this far, and haven't won a game by more than 5 runs the entire series. And I can tell you one thing, the nationals will absolutely embarrass the astros in the world series and win every game by at least 10 runs in a sweep, because they are the best team in the history of the world. Mark my words

Baseball is the gayest sport ever, so it doesn't matter.

I bet you take it in the tooter.

The Astros have been getting good investment/investors throughout these couple of years, if anything the Yankees are a reflection of their city, which is pretty much in shambles because of deblasio. See how it connects now? I do think Astros fans are some of the most stuck up and arrogant fans I've ever witnessed.

The Astros are that good.

The astros are that good because they’ve been sucking for such a long time that they’ve been able to stock up on draft picks near the top of the draft and keep their services for at least 7 years before they can declare for free agency which means their salaries aren’t overblown so the astros can still sign high quality free agents and still be under the cap. How many players were top 5 picks. Correa and Bergman, 1 and 2 respectively. Springer was the 11th pick overall.

The Astros have been a well rounded team for a couple years now. If not for the Red Sox machine last year the Astros would be going for a third consecutive title.

The Astros are the best team in the MLB.