Can you carry a stuffed animal in a suitcase on an international flight?

Whenever I fly, I always bring a stuffed animal with me in my suitcase since it helps with travel anxiety at the hotel. This is my first time going international though and I wasn't sure if you were allowed to bring them in your carry-on or not? The one I want to bring is only about five or six inches tall.

Of course. Lots of people go to amusement parks and want to bring back some stuffed animal souvenirs.

I went to Disney Paris and I bought back a stuff Mickey Mouse.

Yes, there's no problem with a stuffed animal.

Is it full of cocaine?

• keerok

Yes you can. No problem. You can even hand carry it but of course, it will count as err... a hand-carried item.

Yes and No

You can't check them and you can't bring them on board. Teddy bears and other stuffed animals are cleared to fly, but be reasonable about it. Size matters, especially in the overhead bin. Really large stuffed animals should be checked with the airline as irregularly sized luggage if they don't fit in a suitcase.

Some countries don't allow animal matter to be imported as it may contain bugs and diseases.

For example in Australia it is illegal; BICON

Australian Biosecurity

Import Conditions "This includes items such as taxidermied animals".

As long as it fits in your permitted bag - sure

As long as he has air to breathe it will be fine.