Can you carry a stuffed animal in a suitcase on an international flight?

Whenever I fly, I always bring a stuffed animal with me in my suitcase since it helps with travel anxiety at the hotel. This is my first time going international though and I wasn't sure if you were allowed to bring them in your carry-on or not? The one I want to bring is only about five or six inches tall.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Of course. Lots of people go to amusement parks and want to bring back some stuffed animal souvenirs.

I went to Disney Paris and I bought back a stuff Mickey Mouse.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, there's no problem with a stuffed animal.

• 4 weeks ago

Is it full of cocaine?

• keerok
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes you can. No problem. You can even hand carry it but of course, it will count as err... a hand-carried item.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes and No

You can't check them and you can't bring them on board. Teddy bears and other stuffed animals are cleared to fly, but be reasonable about it. Size matters, especially in the overhead bin. Really large stuffed animals should be checked with the airline as irregularly sized luggage if they don't fit in a suitcase.

• 4 weeks ago

Some countries don't allow animal matter to be imported as it may contain bugs and diseases.

For example in Australia it is illegal; BICON

Australian Biosecurity

Import Conditions "This includes items such as taxidermied animals".

• 4 weeks ago

As long as it fits in your permitted bag - sure

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As long as he has air to breathe it will be fine.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.