When should I be expecting my EMS/ Priority Express International package from Japan?

I’m not trying to sound impatient. This is my first time to be ordering something out of the US and through EMS so I really have no idea what to expect. I do know from their website that USPS priority express International takes about 3-5 days to get to their destined country from the USA, but what if it’s the other way around? I did EMS for this one package from Japan (and it was quite pricey of course), and it’s a package that has some merchandise that I have bought along with some buyers in a group order, so I just want to know where the package could possibly be and when I should be expecting it. Picture attached is the tracking history. The latest update is that it’s arrived at their facility in New York three days ago, but there hasn’t been any update since about it being in transit to the next facility so i’m really curious as to when it should arrive. I’m from Florida btw. 

According to the tracking information, your package is in Customs. It can take days, weeks, or months to clear, or it can be confiscated and you will never receive it.

Your package will arrive the minute it arrives. If it is a smaller package it will come with your normal mail delivery.

Your package from information you supplied says your package has arrived in the USA. It will go to US CUSTOMS. They do what they do WHEN they do. It can be a wait of an hour or two or many days.

When they are done they return to the Postal system (it is the same building) for further sorting and delivery to Florida 2-3 BUSINESS days after US Customs is done with it. If in a small town add a day.

Your package is not tracked inch by inch. Most mail moves ONCE a day from one sorting place to the next.

Your package does not get its own delivery truck direct to you.

Check for updates once a day.

Expect your package sometime next week.