Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 4 weeks ago

Let's face it. The New York Yankees are the Dallas Cowboys of baseball. All swagger, no results. Anyone have a problem with that?

Pretty much. At least right now. But that all the more supports my theory that professional sports is all a sham

Sure a team with what thirty world series rings is bad lol

• David

The Dallas Cowboys never choked the way the Yankees did in 2004.  You have no idea what Red Sox fans went through until then.

"There's nothing better than making 60,000 Yankee fans shut up."  (Curt Schilling)

C'mon be for real. Yes, most people hate the Yankees but to compare that with the hate people feel for the Cowgirls is just not appropriate.

Except nobody outside of their deluded bandwagon "fans" think they have "swagger". 

Yes, they are selling a trademark

I think you're talking about the "What have you done for me lately?" era portion of the Yankees the same way you see the Dallas Cowboys right now since 1996-97, despite both teams being the most decorated sports teams of their respective Big Four sports leagues, with the Lakers repping the NBA, Cowboys repping the NFL, and the Yankees repping the MLB, and also the Montreal Canadiens repping the NHL.

• Joe

Packers won the most championships, not Dallas.  That is what most people mean by decorated.

I assume you’re referring to the present time and not in general history where they’re the most decorated team of all time.