Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 weeks ago

Is Jennifer Aniston a good, award winning actress or is she just Hollywood fluff?

81 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Actors and actress are all just Hollywood stuff. Not to bring them down any, as they often make massive donations I could never afford bit acting is just that, acting. In other words, not real. Hollywood stuff.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

she's a fluffer ;)

• Kanga3 weeks agoReport

Dammmm. This should been the best answer.

• 3 weeks ago

she's obviously not a very good "fluffer".,.,she cant keep a husband..,.,.,,hehehe

• 3 weeks ago

I liked her as rachel

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

To me, she is just another ordinary person who acts self-important. Hollywood is a joke along with the sycophants in the press.

• 3 weeks ago

i like her she's decent 

• Nick
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I wouldn’t say she’s a terrible actress or an award winning actress. She’s decent.

• 3 weeks ago

I went to acting school. The only success she has is the show FRIENDS. She is a good actress that doesn't get much credit bc her convincing the audience hasn't been successful in her acting. She always come close. I rate her a 4 or5. She's not Nicole Kidman. And she never go for big roles like Nicole Kidman. But i wouldn't say shes a Fluff bc she still get offers. And people knows her. And she's an amazing girl💖💖💖 but she wont be famous forever unless they play her movies and Friends forever.

• 3 weeks ago

I have no idea what you mean "Hollywood fluff".

I am certain most people on Y/A like most other people, can not discern good acting,

and

the fact no one who reviewed the movie "Career Opportunities" got the fact that particular movie centered on

Acting Skill

proves that fact beyond any doubt.

(Everybody who reviewed Career Opportunities focused on

"The Perfect 10" - Jennifer Connelly as I did the first 40 times I watched it.)

As for Jennifer Anniston,

you might want to ask her Directors about her acting skill,

but

generally she is the same person in movie after movie, so, I do not see much range in her work

for what that is worth.

• Joe
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Everyone in the world knows what Hollywood fluff is, pretty much.  Why don't you ?

• 4 weeks ago

She's definitely not award winning, I guess her acting was good in Friends but other than that her other movies are just okay rom-coms. I would say she leans more towards Hollywood fluff.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.