Jerry asked in HealthDental · 8 months ago

Hello so recently my teeth have gotten tartar on 3 of my front bottom teeth. Is there a way I can get rid of it? Anything would help.?

Getting rid of your teeth would not be recommended but if you reaaly want to a hammer or a wall will work fine

Drink bleach, that will dissolve it instantly

• Mark

Well, go to a dentist, but for home care, you could try brushing more often and IMMEDIATELY after eating with a so-called "tartar control toothpaste", though I'm not exactly sure what the ingredient is, since toothpastes ONLY list "calcium fluoride" as the active ingredient", so for all I know ALL toothpastes are "tartar control" and they just say some are, so they can charge more for them.

Only a dentist can remove tartar.

Tartar is plaque that has not been removed and has hardened, so its important to keep on top of flossing etc

• Tavy

Scaling from your Dentist.