How strict are easy jet with suitcase sizes?

Hello . I have a flight tomorrow and I am only bringing the free cabin bag . The one that’s medium 56cm tall. I have just got home and although it says 54cm on the tag it’s actually 56cm including wheels. 

So it’s an early flight tomorrow, no time to return it. Do you think I’ll get away with it? 

It is pot luck. If your case is soft, then leave a little room at the top so you can squash it in the cage. If it is hard, then there is no guarantee. On my recent flight, I was not aware that anyone had their bag checked. On the way out, mine was put in the hold when I got to boarding for free as they were full. On the way back, it went in the cabin. Unless asked, don't put it in the cage.

• audrey

This is probably dumb, but could you remove the wheels? Then it would fit for sure.

The WHEELS count.

If it fits it fits.

If it does not fit expect to pay an extra charge .

IF your bag has soft sides and is not packed to bursting capacity you might be able to squeeze it to fit.

If you bag fits then it fits and you have no worry.

There is not some early morning special deal. The plane has room for your bag or it does not.

You bag fits or it does not.

Every bin on a plane is not exactly the same size. You might luck out to a slightly larger bin or just the regular size.

You Can try most passengers seem to think pushing the limits is the way to go.

The final call will be made if the bin door does not close with your bag inside.

It will depend on the plane.  If your bag does not fit in the overhead bind wheels-first,  the airline may gate-check your bag.  The size limit is 54 cm for most airlines due to the depth of the overhead bins on the specific type of aircraft the airline flies.