How much damage does Fortnite do to children?

It'll make them join ISIS.

could possibly die from fall damage

200 damage if  headshot

Boomer *****, us Neo-fascists shall annihilate you with our cans of compressed ligma

A lot. My son (6) has all his fingers attatched because of it. Would reccomend burning the device in front of them. Makes you feel a lot better

it will make them completely braindead if your son or daughter is playing fortnite get him/her to stop otherwise they will wont be able to even speak only scream random insults and fortnite call outs. It happened to my brother and it destroy my entire family

your child gon get ligma my dude. i dont recommend.

Brain damage would badly it disappeared

• Kyle

no more than any other video game that is out there. the game itself doesn't do anything. but parenting skills, or lack of them can definitely be a factor. there is no danger or damage to kids playing video games. it's how you control that right so you make sure they still go outside, study and do well in school, along with other general life skills being taught.

Can you elaborate?